*Free Thinking Voters – Please help. Feb.1, 2022 DEADLINE for delivery @ Secretary of State Office
Verify (or change) party affiliation: select Libertarian.
Go online https://www.sos.state.nm.us (New Mexico’s Secretary of State Office website):
- Verify your voter registration (voter registration link),
- I would appreciate your help getting placed on the June 7, 2022 Primary Election ballot.
- By going through ten easy steps, and
- You ‘identify as “Libertarian” for step 6’
- You will create the possibility of “Liberty and Opportunity” for all New Mexicans.
Next step is also CRITICAL, download the 2022 Primary Election Nomination Petition, CLICK HERE.
“Signature” supporting my candidacy and voter eligibility, then ask family and friends to join working through these same steps.
Once, you have reached your threshold of signatures, please mail to me by Jan.23, 2022, thank you.
Tim Walsh for Governor 2022
8100 – M4 Wyoming Blvd. NE
PO Box 117
Albuquerque, NM 87113
NEWS & PRESS RELEASES
*Press Release, Dec, 29, 2021, “Better Policies, Better New Mexico” - K-12 Education Solutions Download PDF
*Albuquerque Journal, Dec. 19, 2021, “Lawmakers must tackle injustices to Native Americans,” Yazzie/Martinez mandate should be on the governor’s ’22 short session call. (OP-ED) Download PDF
*Press Release, Nov. 3, 2021, will seek Libertarian nomination statement.
*Santa Fe New Mexican, July – 2021, gubernatorial interview
*Albuquerque Journal, July – 2021, gubernatorial announcement interview